Saturday, October 6, 2012

We Are The Flame.


I made my choice.
You can mark this day.
The day I pledge to take His name.

I will be strong.


I will be brave.
Standing for Him as I take my place.

I have felt the spirit burn truth in my heart.
It's in my heart.
I will stand, I will not fall
In a world that's weak, I will be strong
I'll be true.
I will choose His way.
I know what's right and I will not change.
In a world where so many will not...
I will.

I may be one but one becomes two
When you stand with me and I stand with you.
As we unite our cause is great
We're not just the candle,
We are the flame.

I will take the light He gives me and I'll hold it up high.
I'll hold it up high.

Ladies and Gentlemen.
I have my bishop's interview next sunday.
Can you believe it?
The Lord is watching over us.
I am a living testament of that.
I cannot wait to go out and serve!

Just call me Sister Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment