Saturday, September 24, 2011

Excuse my absence on this blog.
I have missed it.
A lot.

Also...

My football team got destroyed tonight.
Literally.
We are talking...
49 to 7.
I felt like shooting myself.
The whole night.

Also...

I go to a dance camp tomorrow with my best cheerleaders/friends.
They decided to come.
I could not be more pleased.

Also...

I went to Homecoming last week.
Yay!
The Asian was my date.
He's superb.
By far, one of the greatest dances I have ever been to.


Such a stud.
I love this child.

Also...

It's my brother's birthday.
He is no longer a teenager.
20.
Gross.
Happy birthday Joshy-boy.
I couldn't have asked for a better brother.
Miss you.
Almost one year.




He is my hero.
I want to be just like him one day.
I miss my best friend.

Also...

Well...

Thats it.


No comments:

Post a Comment