Sunday, June 17, 2012

The World Is On My Side.


Sometimes the best thing you can do is
Not Think
Not Wonder
Not Imagine
Not Obsess
Just Breathe.
And have faith that everything will work out for the best. 


Sometimes you will never know the
true value of a moment,
Until it becomes a memory.


"Promise me you will not spend so much times treading water 
and trying to keep your head above the waves 
that you forget, 
truly forget, 
how much you have always loved to swim."
-Tyler Knot Gregson


Not knowing what the future holds terrifies me.
By the end of this year,
Some of my biggest questions are going to be answered.
November is coming.
And I am starting to freak out.
Every dandelion, every 11:11, every shooting star,
have been for this upcoming November,
and now that it is almost here,
I am starting to lose my sanity.
Day by day.
Little by little.

He asked me about my missionary tonight.
What I was going to do.
I flat out said,
"I dont know.
No matter what or who I choose, someone is going to end up hurt.
I don't want that. I hate that."

So we will cross that bridge when we get there.

For now,
For the next couple of months,
This is the pledge I will live by:

I promise to be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
I will look at the sunny side of everything
and make my optimism come true.
Think only of the best,
Work only for the best,
And expect only the best.
Forget the mistakes of the past,
And press on to greater achievements in the future.
I will give so much time to the improvement of myself
that I will have no time to criticize others.
I will live in the faith that the whole world is on my side as long as 
I am true to the best that is in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment