Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Birthday My Darling.

So...
My cousins are the best.
But one specific cousin is my best friend.
It was her birthday today.
She is officially a big 19 year old.
YAY.
Go Nana!

Thank you for being the big (little) sister I never had.
Thank you for putting up with my dramatic ways.
Thank you for sharing my odd obsessions.
Thank you for laughing at my dumb jokes.
Thank you for being the most amazing person.
You are so special to me.
I don't know what I would do without you in my life.







I LOVE YOU.
Best friend.
Best cousin.
Best sister.
Forever.




Psssssss
Tomorrow the epic tale of my little retreat shall be revealed on the pages of this blog.
AHHHHHHHHHHH.
I love my council.
Every single one.

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to tell the tale about wrestle mania? Hehheee. :)

    ReplyDelete