Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Have Been Blessed With A Calming Peace.

Everything happens for a reason.
I know this.
I have a testimony of it.

Today, I decided to attend another soccer game.
My red headed little sister accompanied me, always by my side.
At least I'm not losing her, 
Heck!
The girl is going to be on Dance Company with me.
She is my ultimate besty.
At least I will always have her right?
As I stood in the stands at the game,
screaming and chanting my team on,
talking about an exciting assembly that took place months ago,
belly gut laugh with my best friend,
surrounded by fellow classmates who radiate the light of the Christ,
I had my heart heal a bit.
I saw the picture for what it truly was.
These kids,
student council and what not,
are going to become my new family.
My new best friends.
And let me tell ya.
I could NOT be MORE excited.
I am smiling cheek to cheek just thinking about it.
I am losing my current best friends to the cheer world,
and I know our friendship will dwindle.
But my new council will fill that whole.
Actually....
It won't just fill, it will make it overflow!
I could not be happier with my life right now.
I am at peace.
Prayers are answered.
My Heavenly Father loves me.
I have been blessed with understanding.
A calming peace.
Everything is going to be okay.
He has a plan.
For you.
For me.
I am smiling.
I love soccer.
A certain boy to say the least.
And I love you.
Life is grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment