Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Stand All Amazed.

    I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me
    Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me
    I tremble to know that for me he was crucified
    That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died
    Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me enough to die for me
    Oh, it is wonderful
    Wonderful to me
    I marvel that he would descend from his throne divine
    To rescue a soul so rebellious and proud as mine
    That he should extend his great love unto such as I
    Sufficient to own, to redeem and to justify
      Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me enough to die for me
      Oh, it is wonderful
      Wonderful to me
    I think of his hands, pierced and bleeding to pay my debt
    Such mercy, such love and devotion can I forget?
    No, no, I will praise and adore at the mercy seat
    Until at the glorified throne I kneel at his feet
    I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me
    Secure in the promise of life in his victory
    Thus ransomed from death I will live to my Savior's praise
    And sing of his goodness and mercy through endless days
      Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me enough to die for me
      Oh, it is wonderful
      Wonderful to me
      Remember our Savior.
      And his atoning sacrifice.
      Remember that He is risen.
      He has conquered death, that we may all live again.
      Christ is my best friend.
      He has given me everything.
      And I will give him my life.
      I will be an instrument in his humble hands.
      My testimony is strong.
      And unyielding.
      I am a daughter of King,
      and sister of his only begotten Son.
      A true princess.
      Happy Easter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment