Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Girl. My Best Friend.

I have most incredible friend in the entire world.
Actually, friend is an understatement.
She is my sister.
We have been best friends since we were 2 and 3.
She will be my sister-in-law one day.
I cannot wait.
She is the definition of a true friend.
We don't have to be with each other everyday, yet when we are together, 
we act like we did when we were 5.
She is so kind.
She is loyal.
She is HILARIOUS.
She always knows how to put a smile on my face.
She is one of the most Christlike people I know.
She is constantly looking out for the well being of others.
She is the catch of the century.



McCallie :)
McCall Gibb.
My Celestial Sister.
I love you so much deary.
Thanks for sticking with me through all these years.
I value your friendship more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment