Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Dream

A new obsession has come over me.
I have spent this fine Saturday fawning over and researching...
Weddings.
Wedding Videos.
Wedding Rings.
Wedding Dresses.
Everything that has to deal with that 
Perfect Special Day.
Here are a few of my findings:

My dearest friend Amber has an incredible skill for videography. 
These videos are her very own creation. 
I have already had her sign a contract saying that she will film my wedding. 
This couple. Wow. 
I honestly have seen what true happiness can look like. 
The girl smiles is so real and shows she is truly complete.
The weather was beautiful, her dress was blowing in the wind.
 It is epic, see for yourself. 
And the second clip, is so dramatic. 
I love it, I'm obsessed.




The next item on the list is
The Wedding Ring.
Okay, lets be honest.
I am a complete girly girl.
I love sparkles and I love bling.
I want an extravagant wedding ring.
I want it to blind people when they look at it. 
Here is my number one pick:



Next item on the list would be wedding dresses.
The dress.
Every little girl dreams of the extraordinary white dress
that will carry them to the alter.
After endless hours of searching for a dream dress,
I found one that I am in LOVE with.
Of course it needs sleeves and
a few fixations.
But this is the dream.




The bling.
The tight bodice.
The ruffle trumpet hemline.
Perfection.

A wedding.
Every little girl dreams of a big white wedding.
Most people say that I just want a wedding,
not a husband.
But that is entirely backwards.
I would be fine to skip the wedding and
just be with my best friend forever.
Sealed for all of time and eternity.

In the words of the notebook:

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. 
We're gonna have to work at this every day, 
but I want to do that because I want you.
 I want all of you,
 for ever, 
you and me, 
every day."

I know it's not going to be a walk in the park.
And I am not living in La-La land.
I know it is going to be hard.
I know some days I am going to want to pull my hair out.
I will just want to run away.
But in the end, I am with my best friend.
The one person that I will love forever and ever.
I cannot wait.
I still don't know who this man will be.
But when he does come along.
I know it will be right.
And I will have everything planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment