Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally, Someone Who Understands.

So I found this video.

And lets just say,

It made me cry.
Bawl.
To be precise.

It's my life.
Almost to the exact.

But.

A few clarifications.

I am little miss Bella.
Edward is my long lost Elder.
And Jacob... He is... Well... You fill in the pieces.

Please, if you have nothing else to do this fine summer day, watch this video.
Even if you are the biggest Twihard,
you will be dazzled by the videography.
It's astounding.

Click the box so the actual YouTube page pops up.
And watch it in full screen.
You'll see what I'm talking about.
Sigh...


I am stuck.
I am in the place where she is trying to fill that aching hole.
And it's impossible.
Without him.

Oh, and if you have a little extra time,
Watch this one.
Another good visual of my heart at the current moment.


Yes.
I am a little obsessed.
Always have been.
Always will be.

Edward forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment