Monday, June 6, 2011

Sometimes You Got To Do What You Got To Do.

What in the world just happened to my life?

Impulse.
No thinking.
Just feelings.
And a little bit of madness.

My life.
There you go.

I have always wanted to try it.
Just push away my fears and insecurities.
Let my heart take over and give in.
So I did.
And...
I don't know what to do.
What to think.
How to conduct myself.

Should I be embarrassed?
Maybe a little.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

This post makes absolutely no sense.
But welcome to the rapid, senseless mind of Linsey Brown.

It's an issue.

I wish I could tell you everything.
But I won't.

Just understand I'm a teenage girl.
My decisions are rash and bizarre.
I blame summer.
This season does something to my mind and my heart.
It makes me crazy.
I love it.
This is how memories are made right?

No comments:

Post a Comment