Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Once more, I Am Off.

Once more I am headed off.
To the valley and rolling hills of Girls Camp.
I always laugh.
Some girls dread this.
Some beg there tired mothers to let them stay home because so-and-so is having a party.
Or what ever the excuse is.
I'm a little different.
Ain't that the truth.
I LOVE GIRLS CAMP.
It's one of the my anticipated events of my summer.
I'm a big fan.
And it's only three days.
And we are staying in a cabin.
And our theme is tangled.

YAY!

It keeps getting better and better.
So farewell dear blog.
We shall meet again in a few days.
Until then,
remember,
The best apples are at the top of the tree.
Shampoo a squirrel.
There a plenty of fish in the sea.
Love is a universal language.
And make sure you eat all your broccoli.

With those inspiring words,
I leave you.

Adios suckers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just found this blog. I think it's really cool that you've put so much soul into it. Keep writing.

    -Some kid in your ward

    ReplyDelete