Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm Back.

Sorry blog.
I have disappeared. 
I have been busy.

Girls camp was amazing.
Truly.
Exactly what I need.
I LOVED IT.
Our theme was Tangled.
We watched it three times.
Life was good.


The children of the Ward.
I adore them.
Every single one of them.


A life sized Rapunzel.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I about died when I sawher.


The little sister.
We're princesses. 


We have endured six years of girls camp with each other.
SIX YEARS.
Long nights in tents.
Torturous hikes.
Rain storms.
Friendship bracelets.
Awful canoe rides.
Tears.
Manny many tears.


Love you Madison.
You'll always be my ward sista.


The beehives in my room.
Most of the time I don't feel like a Laurel.
These Beehives teach me everything.
I admire them.

Saturday night was spent with my girl Justine.
Our lives were shared.
We went and saw the fireworks.
I love fireworks.

Sunday I was asked to give a talk in Sacrament meeting about camp.
I was asked to speak on our theme.
Which meant...
My talk was based off Tangled.
Best. Talk. Ever.
It went well.
And great.
And fantastic.
I love speaking.
I love voicing my thoughts and my opinions.
Weird I know.

Today...
Was rough.
Busy is a better word.
I worked for six hours.
Worked on my solo for two.
Doesn't sound like a lot.
But I can't move.
I like my couch.
It's my friend.
I think I am going to go swing tonight.
Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. i love girls camp and i enjoy it so much! just to get away and get away! ha. (:

    weird, i like speaking in church too!

    ReplyDelete