Friday, March 11, 2011

Escape.

Guess what?
Chicken Butt.

Since that is out of the way...

Today is an exciting day.
Yes, it is indeed.
March 11th has been marked on my calendar for twenty days.
This is how it goes:
Ten days to send a letter.
Ten days to get one back.
IT COULD BE COMING ANY DAY.
My letter.
A sweet reply from my dearest Elder.
I can hardly handle the anticipation and excitement.
Bahh. 

The second grand thing on my agenda for the day would be:
St. Geeeeeezzyyy.
Hallelujah.
I am escaping this town for a weekend.
A long weekend.
I need sunlight to clear my head.
I need time to think.
I need a care free weekend with some old pals.
The Boyle sisters.
Oh, and lets not forget Mama Boyle.
Pictures will be updated shortly of this glorious event.
It is going to be epic.
No boys.
No drama.
Just a relaxing weekend with the ladies in 80 degree weather.
Once again,
Hallelujah.

Tell me your weekend endeavors. 
I'm sure they will be equally as epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment