Monday, March 28, 2011

Surprises. Surprises.

I have just been told some 
very very very very very very very very very
 exciting news.
My mom just announced a spontaneous trip to 
the happiest place on earth.
DISNEYLAND!!!!!
Best. Vacation. Ever.
I have been to New York.
I have been to Mexico.
Haiti.
Jamaica.
All over the United States.
But nothing is quite like Disneyland.
It is like stepping in to a world of childhood bliss.
Completely magical.
Full of thrills and rides.
Smiles and princess dresses.
Good food and water shows.
Family and pure happiness.
BAHHHHHHHH!
Words cannot even contain my excitement.
So I found this video.
If we could of recorded my initial reaction and
pure excitement that made me sprint around the house,
 this is what it would have looked like.



Yep. I'm pretty pumped.
That doesn't even cover it.
I AM SOOO ECSTATICALLY EXCITED THAT I AM GOING TO EXPLODE
 WITH AN ENTHUSIASTIC EXPLOSION OF PURE HAPPINESS.
That is all.
The also implies going to be beach. 
And Sea World.
And spying on my brother.
Best. Spring. Break. Ever. 
Huzzah! Yahoo! Opa!!


Highlight of the day:
This morning I had to hang up my posters in the for SBO.
I was super stressed and running around like a maniac.
Once I was done, I started to jog off to Seminary so I wouldn't be late.
Then I realized my Crush was in front of me.
My heart stopped.
My stomach dropped.
I slowed done to an easy pace, and I tried to go unnoticed.
That plan didn't work out so well, and I am glad.
I walked with him down the hall.
We just talked about prom, classes, and seminary council.
After I turned the corner to travel to the seminary building,
I practically started skipping to class.
The kid doesn't even know how giddy he makes me.
It is so silly.
And I love it.
I haven't been silly or giddy in the longest time.
I love smiling.
Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment