Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hero. Hero. I love you so.

I am on a childhood rant.
So I got a few quotes from my childhood hero.
Of all time.
Winnie the Pooh

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.


You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

     When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; 
      you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.

     "I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit.
     "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it.

     It's just that something happened to it along the way."

I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me.

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?" 
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment