Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Tribute To My Boys.

I love missionaries.
Oh so very much.
I miss all my dear friends.
I want to cry thinking about my life with out them.
For two years.
Here is a tribute to a few of my favorites:

 Elder Cooper. 
One of my very best friends my sophomore year. 
Actually one of my lovers.
A total babe.
This was our last date together.
It makes me want to cry just looking at it.
He is currently serving in Japan.
He has been gone 8 months.


Elder Blackhurst.
One of my brother's best friend.
Ever since I was little, I thought we was the neatest kid.
I love him dearly.
Goooood times in Seminary last year.
Plus his dad is my dentist.
Family ties baby.
He is serving in Brazil and has been gone 8 months.


Elder Walker.
I love this boy with all my heart.
When Elder and my brother left me,
Elder Walker was the one to hold me up and 
keep that missionary spirit with me.
He is amazing.
This dashing young lad is serving in Sacramento, California.
He has been gone 2 1/2 months.


Classic Kyle.
This is Elder Shennum.
I am so so proud of him and all he has become.
I love this boy dearly.
We became quite close last year.
He is amazing.
Elder Shennum is serving in North Carolina.
He has been gone for 3 1/2 months.


This is Elder Reynolds.
I am surprised I haven't said anything about him on this blog.
He is a HUGE part of my life.
And the reason I am the person I am today.
Mainly, because he was my boy friend of 9 months.
He knows me probably better than I know myself.
I can honestly say I love this boy.
He is my alllll time best friend.
As you can see, Elder Reynolds is serving in the Dallas, Texas mission.
He has been gone almost 4 months.
I miss him. So so so much.


 My dear Elder.
Just cross out the girl next to him. That's his ex-girlfriend.
I could go on and on about this one right here.
He is the one I am waiting for.
He is my everything.
I have never met anyone quite like him.
He brings out the best in me.
I fell in love with him.
Man, this is making memories come rushing back.
I noticed I haven't written anything about my Elder in the longest time.
I have almost become numb.
It's almost like I have shut off that switch,
because it is way to painful to think about.
I still feel like my second half is missing.
Elder Hill is serving in Guatemala City, Gautemala.
I cannot believe he has been gone almost 5 months.
The longest and shortest 5 months of my life.
I miss you Elder Hill.


 The grand finale.
My big brother.
Biggest. Stud. Ever.
I love him.
I miss him.
He is my bestest friend.
A football star.
One of the purest hearts I have ever encountered.
Elder Brown is currently serving in Anaheim, California.
Wow.
6 months exactly today.
Time has flown by.
1/4 of the way done.
WOOT WOOT!

Missionaries are incredible.
The impact that they have had on my life is huge.
Every single one of them have influenced me.
I love them.
I pray for them.
I hope they have all the success in the world.
They are amazing boys.
I am sooo proud of them.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. Lins. I bawled during this post. Bawled.

    I miss Jakie more than ever.

    And #3, aka J Henson, I won't even touch that part.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, I cried just writing this.
    I miss them all so much.
    And you.
    Come play with me and we will cry together.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete