Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gosh Dang It.

UGH 
UGH
UGH
Why is the male species so blind to everything?
Why can't they see your secret messages?
Why don't they understand the love that radiates through your eyes?
SOMEONE ANSWER THIS FOR ME.
There is nothing more heart breaking than this.
UGH
UGH
UGH
I finally decide to put myself out there again.
I get over my fear of loving again.
I want to be happy.
I deserve to be happy.
Well.
I guess it is not my time.

Wonderboy.
That is the subject of my wrath.
Tonight, I listened to him sing.
Did I ever mention that? He has the voice of an angel.
He sang my FAVORITE song of all time.
Yep, one of my songs about Elder.
Talk about ripping your emotions apart.
UGH.

I still have a glimmer of hope.
It could happen.
I can't give up yet.
But no matter what, I just want him to be happy.
Even that means, he's not with me.
I can handle it.
My day will come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment