Sunday, March 27, 2011

Great Friday.

I know it is the sabbath day but please let me recap the events of my weekend.
This post will be my adventure of Friday night.

It was a good day.

Do you ever have the days at school were it is completely pointless to be there?
You watch a movie in every class?
You don't pick up a pencil once?

That was my day.
It was fantastic.
It was the last day of the term.
I earned a 4.0
There was no stress in my life.
I went to Cafe Rio for lunch.
I devoured a whole burrito.
It was delicious.
It was a good Friday.

Once again, 4th period came around.
After school got out, we had a little break from Dance Company.
I walked into the commons to find my dear friend Brette.
Once I spotted her, we had a nice little chat about the remainder of our night.
Suddenly I noticed a person standing to my left.
My Crush had actually approached me.
My face felt as though hot water had washed it clean.
I was as red as a tomato.
I almost died.
Almost.
He just wanted to tell me that his soccer game was a 3:30 instead of 4.
With a bit of small conversation, he left.
Oh my.
When he turned the corner, I collapsed.
My body just flailed on the floor.
I was so happy.

After Dance Co, I went to the soccer game.
It was freezing, but I loved watching our team play their little hearts out.
After the game, I got my nails done for prom.

It was a great Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much sis. I miss you.

    Oh, and. I am a fan of your daily hero :)

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete