Monday, May 9, 2011

A Little Look Into The Brain Of Linsey.

I hate chemistry.
I hate school.

I need summer.

To be exact I want a summer love.

That is one experience I am yet to live.

Hmmmmm.

We will see how that works out.

I love my best friend.
He's 6'9".
He enjoys carrying me to my car.
Or he will one day.
I don't know what I will do without him when he graduates.
Probably cry.
No surprise there. 

Did I mention I hate school?

I
Need
Summer!

Now.

You know what?

I quite school
and life.

Yep.

Put a fork in me because I am done.

I'll just marry a rich old man.

Who cares about true love right?

Not me.
Of course.

Just kidding.

I would rather be dirt poor and married to the man of my dreams.
And create my own happiness.

:) 

I still have a Crush.
(Place a thousand smilies here)
It's neat.
His presences makes me blush,
and smile,
and swoon,
and...
Man.
Life is good.

Just bring on the sunshine baby.

And lets get this summer started!

No comments:

Post a Comment