Saturday, May 7, 2011

Return Of The Grandmother. Ya Boy.

I love weekends.
Yes.
Yes, I do.

Friday night.
I spent the night watching a movie about a 
a blue headed alien.
This experience was spent with very special people.
That make me smile.
A lot.
(Place giggle here)

Today was an eventful day.
My dearest grandma returned home from her year and half long mission.
She served in the country of Paraguay.
And she loved it.
I love her.
Here are some pictures.


My beloved cousins.
I love them with all my heart.


Before my grandma descended down the stairs,
an Elder returned to his family on the other side of the room.
The family began to scream.
The missionary's face light up and his eyes were filled with tears.
As soon as his foot stepped off the escalator,
the mother sprinted over and tackled her son.
Tears.
Hugs.
Smiles.
Watching this family have their son return to them made me a little overwhelmed.
I started bawling.
The scene made me envision Elder Brown comes down those moving stairs.
More tears.
I can't wait for him to come home.
17 more months.


This is my best friend.
She is also my cousin.
Yep.
I'm that lucky.


This is my Grandma Cookie.
An official RM.
GO GRANDMA!


The massive family.
Honestly,
I am the luckiest person alive.
These are some of the best people I have ever met.
Really.
I love my family.
Families WILL be together forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment