Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Well... Yep. This Is It.

Major case of bloggers block.

I have nothing to say.

Other than...

I NEED SUMMER NOW!
I mean now.
This very instant.
Please.

Life is fantastic.
All is well.

I like friends.
They are neat.

I don't know what I would do without my red headed little sister.
She completes me.

I want student council to officially start.
Then all my dreams might come true.

I found out my Crush reads this blog where I poor out my emotions.
Well,
there's the end of those stories.

Disney Scene?
Well,
it is not really Disney.

The Swan Princess.
Easily my favorite princess movie.
Ever.

When I was seven,
my mommy had a lady in our ward sew me my own custom dress,
so I could be just like Odette.

Far Longer Than Forever:
Please skip the annoying beginning seconds.




No comments:

Post a Comment