Sunday, May 8, 2011

Understanding The Change.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.

If you are going to go through hell, keep going.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others.

Winston Churchill
What a fantastic man.

The more my life goes on,
the more I am seeing things for what they truly are.

I am growing.
And that's the point of life.
Right?

Ask me a month ago,
And I would say that my life was falling to pieces.
I was losing my best friends.
I lost my Elder.
Everything I held onto so dear and grasping, planning on never letting go,
Well,
They slowly faded away.
Still are.

I thought my life was over.
That I would never fit in anywhere else.

But that's the funny thing about life.
When one door closes,
You break down a window.

 You run for SBO.
And shock yourself when you actually make it.
You pushed down your guarded walls,
and make new friends 
that you begin to wonder how you ever lived without them.
You find yourself.
Truly.
You begin to discover little abilities that have been covered up by
self doubt and fear of others judging.
You change.
That step through the broken window and refiner glass shapes you.
All within a month.
I view things differently.
I walk down the hall and notice people.
I have an unyielding want to help.
I want,
wait scratch that,
NEED to make a change.
And the Lord has presented me with the perfect opportunity.
I am in love with my life.
Every imperfection,
every hardship.
Weird. I know.
But I feel my Savior's love and 
I know that even in my weakest moments I am getting stronger.
There is divine beauty in that.
I love the moments of complete laughter and embarrassment.
Because they make one heck of a story.
Some of them are definitely golden for the grandchildren.

I'm just... Grateful.
For everything.
I love everyone.
And you.
Especially you.

Things are changing.
So am I.
And I could not feel better.



No comments:

Post a Comment