Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Right Around The Corner.

If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.  
Bern Williams

The summer night is like a perfection of thought.
Wallace Stevens



Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time. 
John Lubbock


Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.
Henry James




Summer. Summer. Summer.
I can smell it.
Taste it.
It's in the air.
Make it come fast.
FASTER.

Yesterday,
I went to my concert.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
BRUNO.
I THINK I WANT TO MARRY YOU.
get it?
JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.
BECAUSE I WOULD CATCH A GRENADE FOR YOU.

Best. Night. Ever.
Here are some pictures.






This was my date.
What a winner.

The night was amazing.
Amazing.
Like...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I'm speechless.
Fantastic.

Today felt like
SUMMMMMEEEEEERRRRRR.
I didn't go to first period.
Because that is completely over-rated.
During second, things got better.
I thought I had a much over due fine..
But.
I don't.
So.
I get my yearbook!
During precalc,
I left.
And I went into the hall to see my Crush.
We were given a dare.
It might happen in the summer.
Maybe.
Hopefully.
What?
Then I jumped into my best friend's car.
Good ol' Billy Jean.
We went to Cafe Rio.
I ate a WHOLE burrito by myself.
Pure heaven.
I went back to the school to discuss grades with my teachers.
We duct-taped a girl to the lockers instead of going to fourth period.
I giggled.
A lot.
Then we went swimming.
Kind of.
Then we made cookies.
Then a sophomore serenaded me on a piano.
I sat and listened.
I thought about how good life is.

I was in my swimming suit and cover up.
Laying on the couch.
There was no worry of homework or a test coming up.
I have a very special boy in my life.
The one that gives me butterflies.
Summer is right around the corner.
I go to Lake Powell next week.
Grades are done.
Finished.
I survived my junior year.
No more stress for the next three months.
I have the bestest friends in the world.
My little red-headed sister.
My soul sister.
My Romeo.
My favorite sophomore.
My almost-step-sister/cousin.
I am so blessed.
I love my life.
Plus I got to wear a skirt today.
SUMMMMEEERRR.
I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment